Here are Powerful Prayers for Marriage Restoration with Key Scriptures: Ephesians 4:31-32 (NIV), Colossians 3:13 (NIV). Heavenly Father, we pray for Your supernatural intervention in marriage restoration. Heal wounds, rebuild trust, and rekindle love between partners. Give them the grace to forgive as well as the humility to ask for pardon. Allow Your love to guide them, rekindling the link that brought them together. Surround them with love and encouragement as they make their way toward reconciliation. May their marriage bear witness to Your redemptive power and unwavering love. We pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Here are some key scriptures from the Bible for marriage restoration:
- Malachi 4:6 (NIV) “He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.”
- Ephesians 4:31-32 (NIV) “Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.”
- Colossians 3:13 (NIV) “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.”
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NIV) “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
- Proverbs 3:3-4 (NIV) “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.”
- 1 Peter 4:8 (NIV) “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.”
- Mark 10:9 (NIV) “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
- Matthew 19:6 (NIV) “So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
- 1 Corinthians 7:3-4 (NIV) “The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body but yields it to her husband. In the same way, the husband does not have authority over his own body but yields it to his wife.”
- Ephesians 5:25 (NIV) “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.”
These passages emphasize the significance of love, forgiveness, and harmony in marriage. They encourage couples to be patient, kind, and sympathetic to one another, as well as to seek God’s wisdom and guidance in their relationship. May these verses inspire couples to work toward marriage restoration and renewal.
Prayers for Marriage Restoration
- Oh Lord, I thank you for your mercies over my family , in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Oh Lord I ask that you cleanse my family from every sin we have committed in the past, that has brought evil upon us, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every loop-hole in my family, that is giving access to the enemies to plunder us, Father: block them now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Father let the special anointing to recover all our losses, come upon my family now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Satanic altars that are eating up our blessings, I command you to vomit our blessings now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every evil personality that has stolen what belongs to my family, I command you to release it now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Powers of darkness that have blocked my family from accessing my breakthrough, be destroyed now by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every force of darkness situated around me and my family that has refused to let go of my family blessings, appointments, and financial breakthroughs, I bind you and cast you out now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ
- You spirit of confusion and frustration that is causing my family lot of losses, I command you to lose your hold over my family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every satanic force that has been organized against my family, I command you all to scatter now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every evil activity of demonic parasites against my family, I put an end to them all now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every operation of witches against my family finance, I put an end to them all now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every devourer working against our peace and unity, I command you to catch fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every good thing that my family has ignorantly lost, we take them back now by fire, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Every property that our fathers have lost to the camp of their enemies, I command those properties to be restored now, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.