Key Scriptures: Psalms 119:50, Exodus 23:26, Psalms 113:9 for Healing Prayers Against Barrenness: The inability to conceive and bear children is referred to as barrenness. It might be caused by medical ailments or problems with reproduction. Those desiring a child may experience emotional agony and desire as a result of barrenness. Individuals and couples encountering this difficulty can benefit from support, understanding, and investigating available solutions.
“Lord, I lift up the barren to You. I pray for healing, restoration, and fertility. You are the giver of life, and nothing is impossible for You. May Your perfect timing prevail. Grant strength, peace, and comfort. In Jesus’ name, amen.”
Here are a few key scriptures that can be used for healing prayers against barrenness:
- Genesis 21:1-2 (NIV): “Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised. Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him.”
- Psalm 113:9 (NIV): “He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.”
- 1 Samuel 1:27-28 (NIV): “I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the Lord. For his whole life he will be given over to the Lord.” And he worshiped the Lord there.”
- Isaiah 54:1-3 (NIV): “Sing, barren woman, you who never bore a child; burst into song, shout for joy, you who were never in labor; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband,” says the Lord.”
- Luke 1:37 (NIV): “For no word from God will ever fail.”
These verses can serve as a basis for your prayers, expressing your trust in God’s capacity to bring forth life and fulfill His promises. Remember to pray in faith, surrender, and openness to God’s will, as well as to seek medical guidance and help as needed.
40 Healing Prayers Against Barrenness
- Father, I thank you because anytime I call you, you listen. I give you all the praise because you always have my best interests at heart. Thank you for all you do Jesus, be thou exalted, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I ask that you please forgive my shortcomings, I ask that you grant me grace and mercy before your throne today. Cleanse and purify me with your blood.
- If there is any way the devil has gained ground in my life due to disobedience and stubbornness, father, I ask that you forgive me today and set me back on the right track, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I come against every spirit of barrenness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of the highest bring back to life every life that is dead in me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I ask that let every part of my womb that is closed be opened now, be opened now! In the name of Jesus.
- Anything that has not been planted by God that is growing in my womb, that is taking the space meant for my kids, I decree to wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every report of barrenness in the name of Jesus. The only report I choose to believe is that of the highest and he has declared me fruitful, therefore I am fruitful, in the name of Jesus.
- Every condition in my body that might be aborting my baby I come against you now and declare you gone, in Jesus name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask for grace to carry to term, in the name of Jesus.