Here are 10 Healing Prayers Against Barrenness with Key Scriptures: Psalms 119:50, Exodus 23:26, Psalms 113:9. In your land, no one will be miscarrying or barren; I will complete the number of your days. Exodus 23:26 (KJV)
Prayer is the foundation of any Christian’s life; the more you pray to God, the more close you grow with him. Prayers bring you closer to God and help you grasp what he expects from you at all times. A prayerless believer is a helpless believer because he is vulnerable to satanic seduction. A believer must be willing to pray in order to stand steady.
For a long time, households have been concerned about barrenness. This is the source of much sadness and sorrow for many people, particularly women.
However, we know that there is nothing that God cannot accomplish, that nothing is impossible for him, which is why we must put this situation before God. He will cure every womb and remove barrenness.
10 Healing Prayers Against Barrenness
- Father, I thank you because anytime I call you, you listen. I give you all the praise because you always have my best interests at heart. Thank you for all you do Jesus, be thou exalted, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, I ask that you please forgive my shortcomings, I ask that you grant me grace and mercy before your throne today. Cleanse and purify me with your blood.
- If there is any way the devil has gained ground in my life due to disobedience and stubbornness, father, I ask that you forgive me today and set me back on the right track, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I come against every spirit of barrenness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the power of the highest bring back to life every life that is dead in me, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I ask that let every part of my womb that is closed be opened now, be opened now! In the name of Jesus.
- Anything that has not been planted by God that is growing in my womb, that is taking the space meant for my kids, I decree to wither and die, in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every report of barrenness in the name of Jesus. The only report I choose to believe is that of the highest and he has declared me fruitful, therefore I am fruitful, in the name of Jesus.
- Every condition in my body that might be aborting my baby I come against you now and declare you gone, in Jesus name.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask for grace to carry to term, in the name of Jesus.
- Every infertility is put to an end in my life from today, in the name of Jesus. For I become fertile, in the name of Jesus.
- I pray that there be healing in my womb, in the name of Jesus. Let there be perfection according to God’s order of creation, in the name of Jesus. Every imperfect is removed, in Jesus name.
- I ask that any of my friends that are seeking the face of God for the fruit of the womb receive it in the name of Jesus.
- Let barrenness come to an end over the life of my sister, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we put an end to delayed pregnancy, in the name of Jesus. Let delay come to an end now, in the name of Jesus.
Barrenness is not the end of the world; there is nothing that prayers cannot cure if you put your trust in God and follow his instructions. He will go above and beyond anything you can expect or imagine.